Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Friday, September 18, 2009

hEaD cAsE

I went to the doctor today for a check-up on my head. I have not been as dizzy lately, but still do experience cases that are isolated to find a common thread in my dizziness. The doctor has referred me to get an MRI. He just wants to cover all his bases. I think that is wise and kind of him.

Not only physically is my head a mess, but I also, have just been up and down with emotions since I have been here. This year is so different. I have my good days and bad days. But I feel that is inevitable. But i must battle the insecurities and worries that go on in my head. I must remember that Satan has many tricks up his sleeve and is wanting to distract and dishearten me as often as possible. The greatest thought though that enters my mind is the faithfulness of God. Praise His HOLY Name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should put on your "full armor of God" every morning when you wake up. Read Eph. 6:10-18. Say it out loud and announce to the world and the world beyond that today, "I am putting on the full armor of God so that I can take my stand against the devil's schemes. I know my struggle is not against flesh and blood, but . . . therefore, I am putting on the full armor of God. . . I will stand firm with the belt of truth buckled around my waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place . . ."
I pray often that very thing for you, Colin, Carrie and those to come.
xoxo,Mom

Blog Archive