Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Monday, September 14, 2009

ScArEd!!


Last night I was sitting in the office working on the computer. I heard two people laughing so I turned in the swivel chair to see who was making the noise out the window.  I didn't see anyone so I turned back to the computer.  I few seconds later I heard the noise again and I finally saw two of my girls standing, staring at me through the window laughing.  They said they had been there for a while.  Then they left.  I turned back to my work at the computer.  A few moments later the girls popped their heads and screamed, causing me to squeal.  It made me so happy that they kept scaring me!!  So then I turned back to my work on the computer.  A few minutes later there was a white sheet with a face made from tape and a sign that said, "Cara...BOO!" drifting down from the balcony above.  I took a picture and it made me laugh so hard.  As I entered my room later that evening I noticed my pillows had been rearranged; when I pulled them back I found the sign that said, "Cara...Boo!" It made me smile that they cared to continue with the scaring tactic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. . . I can't miss a day or a will miss a blog entry!! Great updates, insights and adventures in here!! Of course I will pray for you and your girls. PATIENCE!! You are BRAVE to pray for that!! From what I hear, your prayer is being answered!! :) :)
xoxo,
Yo Momma

Blog Archive