Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ClIcKs...

It is that distant dread that everyone attempts to avoid, but at sometime in life we have all experienced it.  We have all been either in one or out.  We know the loneliness on the outside and the ignorance of the inside.  CLICKS...they are inevitable, but can they be avoidable?  I am asking myself that question.  This year I have had a few girls mention the formation of clicks within our dorm as well as noticing them myself.  I am at a loss for words because I can not change hearts.  All I can do is create events, situations, activities that force the girls out of their own protective bubble.  But the hard part is when the girls are not open to one another.  This will be one of our greatest struggles this year.  Pray for unity and that the Lord will bring our dorm to an understanding of one another. 

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hi Cara!

I'm praying for you and your girls...that God would "knit your hearts together." May God bless you as you do this very important work that He has called you to do!

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow...

Love, Aunt Peg

Blog Archive