Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Saturday, June 6, 2009

GoNe????

They're gone.  There is just a hollowness walking along the halls of our dorm.  Yes, this is how the dorm feels like at the beginning of every break.  But rooms are empty.  There is not even a remnant of their existence in these rooms.  They aren't coming back.  Well, at least sixteen of them are not.  I am left with just sitting here and reflecting on the year.  But I don't want to...I am lying to myself saying "They are coming back", but I have to tell myself they are not.  Hopefully it won't hit to hard when I actually accept this fact that so many have been apart of my life for a year and mean so much to me and are gone and I don't know when I will see them again.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hi Cara! Thanks for sharing your poignant feelings and thoughts...you will see the girls again...maybe not on this side of heaven but in glory someday! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Love, Aunt Peg

Blog Archive