Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Saturday, May 16, 2009

SoMeThInG nEw

I have been realizing lately that people that I depend on will not be here next year.  Certain people in our dorm I have been able to depend on to help me in tasks and fill in when I forget or just did not know about something.  I have come to the shocking realization that I can not expect that sort of ability any more.  Soon they will not be here anymore and I will have to be conscious by myself of these sort of things.  I have tended to use that as a crutch.  I am trying to be more intentional and aware of the times I need to step in and do things so I can begin implementing those tasks or planning for next year.  Preparation for the future without these certain people is key...I just didn't think it would be so soon.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Care Bear,
You look beautiful in that picture!!! It looks like you're having sooooo much fun!!
What great-growth insights He is teaching you.
Stay as sweet as your are. . .
xo,
Your mom

Blog Archive