Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Friday, May 8, 2009

CrAzInEsS!!!!

I wonder when life will slow down....I feel like it is a whirlwind and we are just perpetually moving without any coherency.  I know our girls are wanting a break.  I know I am wanting a break.  I know everyone on staff is wanting a break.  Patience is wearing thin on most people's parts.  Last night our dorm was chaos.  Girls were just trying to get away from things; tensions were high; and there were many things we had to get done.  I want to enjoy this time, but I also don't like the frustrations that arise.  But I guess you have to take the good with the bad.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Some days are like that, even in Australia". . . just know that every day is unique and when you wake up tomorrow morning, the Lord will refresh you and have different lessons for you to learn. . . maybe peaceful. . . maybe not, but how wonderful to know He's in charge!

xo,
Mom

Blog Archive