Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Friday, March 20, 2009

CoUnTdOwN...

The countdown begins. The countdown towards spring break; towards a refreshment; towards AFRICA;towards seeing my good friend, Christopher Taylor;towards a new outlook on life. I have not had a weekend off in six weeks and I am just getting a little tired. I mean I know the Lord is consistently providing me the energy and strength that I need each day, but a little break will be nice!
Lately, I have been seeing the Lord teaching me about watching my tongue. I was actually visualizing how the tongue can be used to praise the Lord and then how it turns around and is used to criticize people and tear people down. I know that sounds weird, but picture what damage that can do. Also, I was looking at the freedom of choice the Lord gives us and how often I misuse this gift...how often do I choose things of this world rather than pursuing the Creator and choosing His love?
Please pray for protection through my travels and that my eyes are open to what the Lord has before me.
O...also I get to see Ellie McElroy this week. Ellie is one of my mom's dearest friends. She is visiting a student she had living with her and her husband. I am really excited.

No comments:

Blog Archive