Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 MoRe DaYs

Great NEWS!!! I got my new digital camera today! I am super excited because now I can use it when I go to Africa.  I am going on a two day safari and I plan to take many pictures.  Also, we are going to see Victoria Falls.  Both Victoria Falls and a safari are on my "goals to accomplish in life" list.  Then for the rest of the time I will be seeing what my friend Chris has been up to since August.  I am excited to experience Zambian life and also to see what kind of dreams I get from my Malaria pills.  I have heard that people get very vivid dreams due to the malaria pills.  That makes me nervous, but it comes with the experience.  
Lately, I have just been feeling really young and immature compared to everyone I am working with.  Maybe it is my Californian mentality of "go with the flow", but I just feel like I am being looked down upon because I am younger.  But once again it is a fleeting feeling; and I just need to recognize that it is only a feeling and not truth (Someone wise once taught me that...my mom).
Pray for safe travels...and some time to recoup from this crazy semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blogs . . . and that's the truth!!
xo,mom

Blog Archive