Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Friday, November 21, 2008

God's Good....

Today I woke up from the weirdest dream. It took place in my dorm. Within the dream I just saw spiritual warfare...I know that sounds strange and scary, but it is something my dorm staff has discussed throughout the beginning of this year. Prior to BFA acquiring our dorm it was used by a group of Hitler Youth from WWII, so we know that Satan, at least at one point, was alive and well in this place. But then I woke up from my dream and looked out my window. It had snowed. The beauty and serene white gave me a sense of peace that the Lord was with me and not going to leave my side. That is what I am constantly reminded of since I moved here. When I am weak, He is strong...when I want to get depressed and hide in a corner, He brings me joy. It is a beautiful moment and experience with God.
Thank you for your prayers....

No comments:

Blog Archive