Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Remember When

Remember when getting ready would literally take hours; remember when you were frightened that you would pin your date when putting on the boutonniere; remember when you feared spilling your drink on yourself and ruining your dress; remember when you would complain because the heels you "just had to have" were hurting so bad; remember when you kept pulling on your dress because it would slip down and you would feel awkward...
O I got to relive those moments tonight.  BFA had their Christmas Banquet.  It is equivalent to high school dances, but there is no dancing... that is "BFA unapproved".  So instead they pay for dinner and a program including Christmas wishes being granted and performances by students.  Kate Jones, a junior in my dorm, was voted on the court.  It was a night of fun times with new friends, but also a time to reminisce on the past.  You will never get to experience high school again and sometimes I truly wish I could go back and embrace everything that I felt back then.  It was a great time in life that I truly appreciate!

No comments:

Blog Archive