Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Chaos...

My weekend started off with three hundred individuals coming to see our dorm. My dorm was decorated like a little kid's playhouse. We had a tea party, play-do, looney tunes, a fort, a dress-up corner...the whole dynamics of living like a little kid.
And if that wasn't stressful enough I had to make Thanksgiving dinner. I was in charge of making some pies and the green bean casserole and other necessities to make dinner successful. Talk about pressure. But I will be ready to volunteer my expertise when I come home!!!
And then after church on Sunday I received an email from my mom asking what items she would like me to grab from my room because there were fires near my home. It was so surreal. I would never had thought to receive an email like that. It just made me really think what was improtant to me and what truly mattered. Praise the Lord for his protection over my family. But I pray for those who I know that have lost everything.
May that Lord bless you this week....

No comments:

Blog Archive