Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sweetly Surprised

This weekend our Seniors and Juniors are on trips so we have just been able to relax with our underclassmen.  Every week the Lord brings little moments that I am just blessed by.  The other day our one freshman and I made a faceshake...not a handshake but a handshake with our faces.  Even though there are times when I feel like I am not making a difference or having a purpose, the Lord always makes me look at the bigger picture and the needs of the girls around me.  That is something I constantly desire to seek: to be consistently aware of what the needs of the girls around me are and how I can help.  
Last week I went to a castle nearby and this next weekend I am either going to Paris or Venice...what a hard life I have.  It is crazy to think that I am in another country.  The beauty that surrounds me is endless and every day a new pleasant surprise.  
Thanks again for your support....

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hi Cara! You ARE making such a difference in the girls' lives and our lives as well! We get to experience places, close up, that we most likely never would have the opportunity to had it not been for you sharing them with us...thank you for that!

Love, Aunt Peg

Blog Archive