Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just Can't explain it...

I have been thinking lately about how to explain life here; how to communicate to everyone back at home what my job entails. Mostly, it is just emotionally draining rather than physically. We are in charge of making sure the girls are performing well in school, not staying up too late, understand community living, enforce rules, sustain healthy awareness of how to live...the list could go on and on. Everyday I wake up amazed at where I am and what I am doing. This is just such a different mentality of serving than anything I have ever done. Sometimes I have to check myself and remember my purpose and what the Lord has called me here to do.
On a lighter note...I went to Paris last weekend. I fulfilled my Parisian dream of seeing the Eiffel Tower at night!!! We went all over Paris, including Paris Disney...I needed a little touch of Orange County. The family we stayed with were amazing!! They made us homemade breakfasts and dinners. I love the French baguette...there is no fat in them...I could eat them all day long.
Till we meet again....

No comments:

Blog Archive