Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Friday, September 19, 2008

Figuring It All Out!

Well now I have been here for two whole weeks. What a weird thought. The first week seems forever ago. Honestly, I have a very loose schedule with what I need to get done. I clean, cook, do laundry, chauffer, and spend quality time with our girls. It is heartbreaking to see them miss their families and be able to nothing for them. All we have are prayers and time. Tonight we have our Fall Fest...it is the Black and White Affair...I am dressing up as a Panda Bear!!! I also am taking my driving test today. I have never been on the autobahn so hopefully I will pass. I am still trying to fiind where I fit into the dorm setting. I know the personalities and things my fellow staff members offer to the girls, but I am just figure where I belong within our mix. So that is one thing I am proccessing. I love running here...there are a lot of hills, but the view is breath-taking!!! I can complain. I miss you all..Thanks for checking up on me.

3 comments:

miche said...

cara! how wonderful this experience sounds already!! i am so excited to see all that is to come for you and the girls you are working with. oh how i would love to go for a jog with you on that amazingly beautiful setting :) if you would want, i would love if you could take some pics of your home/room/jog route so i can SEE what its like? :) love you and miss you TONS!!!

mom said...

Can hardly wait to come and see!!
Trying not to miss you too much knowing that God has purposed for you to be there to love and serve others for Him each and every day . . . xoxox, Mom

brutha said...

hey sis gma and I our just reading your blog and missing you!!! we will keep you in our prayers.
Brutha

Blog Archive