Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Monday, April 26, 2010

HaY fEvEr

Hay Fever or not, no one can deny that Spring time in Germany is one of the best times of the year. Yes, I drove through a hail storm of pollen today, but I have finally gleaned the knowledge of what new life looks like in a nature perspective.

This weekend I took my seniors to Lake Geneva to stay at my friends house for a night. We ate good food, watched movies, walked around, slept, went to church. I really wish we had more time, but these last 7 weeks are so filled we could even hardly plan to have it. I just pray that these girls do not forget to take advantage of where they are nor stop pouring out into the underclassmen in the dorm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAACCCHHHHHHOOOOOOO!! We even have hay fever here in sunny California!!

xo,
Mom

Blog Archive