Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Monday, September 7, 2009

RuGbY and ChOo-ChOo


This weekend was an event.    All the boy dorms competed against one another in Rugby.  It was brutally, hilarious.  Our girls were like Switzerland.  Why you may ask?  Well, most of the girl dorms have a brother dorm, but due to our location we have no ties to any dorm, which means we can pick and choose who we want to connect ourselves with.  It was really fun yelling..."Go boy dorm!!! I love neutrality!!" throughout the series of games.  In the end, I didn't care who won.  It was just fun going somewhere with the girls.

On Sunday we road this old fashion locomotive from Kandern to Wittlingen.  It is a tourist train that runs during the warmer months.  The conductors dress in their appropriate gear.  In our car there was a man playing the trombone.  It was a fun experience.  Some of our girls were in their own pity moods, but I enjoyed myself.  It was something that I had wanted to do ever since I heard the steam engine blare its horn at 8 in the morning on a Saturday.  

No comments:

Blog Archive