Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AlMoSt DoNe

Summer break is almost at a close.  I have had a marvelous time catching up with family and friends.  I was able to go on vacation and travel up to Hume.  Now I am preparing for my best friend's wedding.  I remember talking about this day in high school; wondering when, what it would be like, and who he would be.  So the day is approaching fast and I still can't believe I am seeing it unfold right before my eyes.  
Soon, the same feelings will envelope me as I have to board a plane and make that inevitable flight back to Germany.  Don't get me wrong I am highly excited, but the good-byes that I must endure and the unknown of what the future holds is always daunting and makes for a little bit more of an uncertainty and doubt.  And when I say doubt it doesn't mean that I think I shouldn't be in Germany, because I have never felt so called to a ministry, but being affected and knowing that you miss those back at home is difficult and makes you doubt the decisions one has made.  Yet I can praise the Lord that He is directing and been continuously faithful in answering my prayers.

Please join me in prayer as a new year begins with new students, new challenges, and new adventures.

No comments:

Blog Archive