Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Saturday, June 20, 2009

HoMe!!!

It is so close I can taste it.  I can't believe it is finally coming to the point that I am able to go home.  Last year I was planning on staying till Christmas.  For my own sake I am glad that did not pan out. I know this time at home will be hectic, but truly beneficial for my own mental state.  Soon I will be hopping on a plane and making my way back to CALI! 
Right now I am helping dog sit this American Pit Bull.  She drools, eats horse pooh, is skiddish around humans, sheds, is hyper-active...and makes me appreciate my mom enduring our puppies while we were growing up.  Thanks mom! It is like my view of children, I love them, but when I babysit I realize what hard work they are and am thankful for at this point that I do not have the responsibility of raising one.  

No comments:

Blog Archive