Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Friday, February 6, 2009

CoNtInUiNg To BrEaThE

Each day is full of its own surprises.  Each day there is a new problem that requires a solution or patience to endure till something can change.  This week with my girls was so fun! There was a SNOW DAY on Monday so I spent the whole time hanging out with them and they really encouraged me through their words and leaving presents the next day of how much it meant to them that I stayed with them on my day off.  I could not have imagined doing anything else.  I really felt like that time was used to further my relationships with the girls and the Lord totally used it to bless me!
On the other hand, one of my closest friends here really did something bad to his ankle.  I have been helping when I can, but I would just pray for it to heal quickly and the doctors figure out what he did.  Also, for his dorm staff who are already short staffed.  Allow them all to work together and see how to pick-up the slack in some areas that he can't normally do.  
Also, the plague (AKA any illness that sweeps through BFA and leaves numerous kids home sick from school) is beginning to strike.  Pray that we are able to combat all those evil germs from the immune systems of our girls.
Love and Peace

No comments:

Blog Archive