Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Slighlty dEtAiNeD

Sounds weird I know, but lately I have just been really distracted or maybe just disinterested in the life here.  Don't get me wrong...it is not in regards to my girls are dorm life.  I just feel like I am wanting to do so many things that I don't know how to pick and choose so instead I am not taking action to do any of them.  It is just that time of the year where I want to be everywhere and do everything, but there is only one of me.
So I don't know if you heard the news but my girls toilet papered me!!! It was AWESOME!!! I think I am the only person in the world who would think that was them showing me love.  I juest felt like the knew me well enough to actually think about me and care enough to know I would not get upset.  And then when I can home from my first weekend off they had connected all my underwear together and written all over my mirror and toilet with dry-erase maker!! Once again I laughed hysterically and loved every minute of it.  
Nothing is really going on here...I am teaching gymnastics and tumbling for two weeks for one of the PE classes.  I enjoy it, but it is also hard because I realized that I have lost a lot of what I had spent 14 years of my life doing....so yeah that is hard to handle, but now I am just more motivated to get it back!!!
Thanks again for praying for me!

No comments:

Blog Archive