Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SnOw OfFeRs A lItTlE wOnDeR!

"Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, in lane snow is glistening.  Its a beautiful sight, I am happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland. Walking in a Winter Wonderland!" I may seem so fixated on this idea of snow, but I have never had so much snow where I have lived in my entire life.  I woke up this morning and it had begun to snow, so I went running.  I was covered.  Now I look out my window about 4 hours later and I would say that we have about 5 inches.  It has not snowed in Wittlingen more than once a year...it has already snowed for at least 5 days this winter!!! Now I am dreaming of White Christmas!!
Our girls leave on Saturday...sad day, but at the same time I am ready for a little break from the tasks...not the girls...the tasks!!! I also am going to watch a Golden Retriever dog over the break while my mom is here!! I am so excited.  All we will be missing is my dad...and then it would feel like home (let me clarify...my house home, no offense to everyone else who doesn't live in the house).
So until then...Let it Snow, Let is Snow, Let it Snow!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive