Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Thursday, December 25, 2008

AlOnE aT cHrIsTmAs

I wanted to share a moment with you about this Christmas...
Being away from home sounds really frightening around the holidays. Let me tell you it is a little daunting, but this Christmas I was able to enjoy myself despite the distance from family and friends. Today I went running...I made a wrong turn, up this huge hill.  But once I started I would not allow myself to stop.  As I crested the hill the ground was lightly powdered in white flecks of snow.  It was my first white Christmas experience!!! It was such a blessing and a moment that God and I were able to share on Christmas!!  Just wanted to share with you that special moment!
For my Christmas festivities I went over for brunch with fellow RAs and watched a Christmas episode of the office and for supper I went to my supervisors house and we celebrated with fellow single members of the BFA community!!! It truly was a good Christmas.

No comments:

Blog Archive