Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Thursday, January 21, 2010

pRePaRaTiOn...

If you have ever gone on a short term missions trip they always try to prepare you by warning you that you need to be flexible; you never know what is going to happen. Well, I guess life is like that anywhere, not just short term trips. I just feel like every day is a different adventure in this dorm. One minute we are grocery shopping, the next take emergency runs to the ER, then get a call saying a prospective student is coming over, next make this many cookies, next girls asking, "how do I clean this", next tucking girls in, then checking their homework...and at the end of the day you wonder where did it all go. After being here I don't know if I can really relax...I don't know if I won't be able to manage life without something constantly going on around me. Life moves at a lightening speed here. We complain so much about how semesters drag on, but really...you blink and they're gone.

No comments:

Blog Archive