Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

eMoTiOnS

There have been so much bombarding me lately.  Decisions, meetings, activities, girls, chores, errands... Life has just become a little overwhelming.  It doesn't make me tire or frustrated with what I am doing, it just makes me think more about the purposes for why I am doing what I am doing.  Why have I decided to travel half way around the world, live in a dorm with 20 high school girls, give up my independence, be far from family and friends, put life on hold?  I then think about everything that Lord is doing and has done and I wonder if I am being selfish and allowing myself to become my focus rather than what the Lord has called me to do here...

That's where I am at...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :)

xo,
Mom

Blog Archive