Walk By Faith

Walk By Faith

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Wow the day has finally come to say I am leaving...well actually I am leaving tomorrow, but I figured this would be my chance to write before I leave.  I came home from Hume and only had three days to adjust, pack, revitalize, and say good-bye to everything familiar.  At home I saw many faces and got to do many things I wanted to do.  It is so weird to think that I won't be back for a while.  The next time I am back Layne (my cousin) will have a baby, we'll have another President, Hume '09 will have passed, and the Angels will have won another world series (or at least that is what I am hoping for!! ).  A lot of things will have changed but so many things will have stayed the same...one thing that I always know will be consistent is the fact that I have a home where family and friends still love me!!! Pray for safe travels!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive